This is wall light and bollard family with symmetrical light distribution. They are to be used with halogen, compact fluorescent and discharged lamps.The refelctors suppress glare from the lamp and direct light downward onto ground or illuminated surface.The body housing is made from extruded aluminium for corrosion resistant.Because of their visual comfort, they are widely installed in the public are where the light polution is not permitted. We supply the bollard in different height upon request to meet specific location installation.Anchor bolt kit for concrete foundation installation is available as accessory.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with IEC 60598. Electrical protection class 1. IP54/65.
• Body in corrosion resistant extrusion aluminium S6063 alloy - copper<0.1% Head components, base and wall bracket in high- pressure die-cast aluminium alloy.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• Self-extinguishing high impact resistant clear polycarbonate diffuser. with UV stabilized additive. Material from Bayer - Germany or Teijin - Japan.
• Conical anodised aluminium reflector. Light direct downward.
• Weather proof and durable silicone gasket. Service temperature -40 to +200 C.
• All external screw is in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry for Fuji-Wall Light protected by weather proof IP67 PG11 synthesized rubber grommet for H07RN-F cable 3G x1.0 Fuji-Bollard come with pull-relife device.
• E27/G12 ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For discharge/tungsten halogen lamp. T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
G24d-3 holder in PBT phosphor bronze contact from AAG Stucchi - Italy / ENEC approved. For compact fluorescent lamp. T140 rating 2A-250V.
• Magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. 230V 50Hz tw130. For discharge lamp and B2 class for compact fluorescent lamps.
Auto switch-off electronic superimposed ignitor from Helvar - Finland / ENEC approved. Ignition voltage 4.5 kV 220-240V 50-60Hz. For discharge lamp.
Power factor correction for discharge lamp from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany or from Electronicon - Germany. ENEC approved.
• 1x0.75 tinned copper silicone rubber insulated cable from CET Eletric - Italy / IMQ approved. 2kV / -60 to +180 C service temperature. Double silicone insulation ignition wire. Tinned copper condutor. Impulsive voltage 5kV.
Connector in PA6.6 nickle-plated brass insert. 600V/24A. -40 to +130 C service temperature. Cross section 4mm. VDE approved. Fuji-Wall Light come with quick connector in PA6.6 from ADELS - Germany / VDE approved. Rating 16A/250V.
Service temperature up to 160 C. Tinned brass contact. Cross section 2.5mm. Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 03) Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 06)