RAY is a family of louvered large wall and pole-top luminaire with
symmetrical light distribution on illuminated surface. The recommended
mounting height is between 3 – 4 meters above the ground. It is designed to
operate with high power LED. The internal glare suppression louver improves the lighting quality by limiting the
upward light emission. The top-reflecting disc reflects the light downward. Polycarbonate lens cover protects the lamp compartment from vandalism. RAY is generally installed in the walkways, gardens, parks, commercial areas and open spaces to provide the general lighting from mid-high level. Aluminium or galvanized steel pole, pole adaptor and anchor unit for concrete foundation are also available.
• Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-1 and VDE regulations.
• LM6 Die Cast Aluminium and Extruded Aluminium body.
• Stainless steel screws.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
• Double layer coating.
• Polycarbonate protective cover.
• Post-cured silicone gasket.
• High quality LED module and driver.
• Anodized aluminium louvers.
• GFR PA6.6 Terminal block.
• Weather proof grommet(Wall Light) or M20 cable gland(Pole Light).
• Pole light pre-wired with outdoor cable.
• Installation work has to be carried on according to the enclosed product manual.