QUANTUM is a walk-over and drive-over inground uplighter with symmetrical light distribution. It is designed to be used with powerful LED. QUANTUM features a control gear (driver) housing that is separate from the lamp compartment to prolong operating lifetime. QUANTUM has an extensive range of connecting accessories to provide a solution for high IP rated applications.
It can be used to illuminate plants, flagpoles, columns, building facades and also
architectural works and landmarks.
QUANTUM has to be installed in the ground with the GFR polymer ground-recessed housing which bears the load pressure. The neoprene cable is factory fitted with anti-humidity kit that creates for watertight connection, additional IP68 connectors preferably recommended as an accessory for trouble free installation.
• Designed, Manufactured and Tested according to IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-1, IEC 60598-2-13 and VDE regulations.
• Marine grade 316 stainless steel front cover.
• LM6 die-cast aluminium body.
• GFR polymer recess housing.
• Stainless steel screws.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
• Double layer coating.
• Safety glass cover.
• Post-cured silicone gasket.
• High quality LED module and driver.
• High efficiency reflector.
• M20 cable gland.
• Pre-wired with outdoor cable.
• Installation work has to be carried on according to the enclosed product manual.
• For ground recess application, the water drainage system must be tested to ensure that it is working sufficiency and efficiency.