Known for its versatility MACRON utilizes louvers for controlled illumination in bollard applications. It allows for a symmetrical light distribution.
Operated with high power COB LED. The clear polycarbonate cover with internal glare suppression louvers improves lighting quality by limiting
the upward light emission. Macron is generally installed in walkways, parks, commercial areas and open spaces. It provides general illumination for any architectural environ as well as being an eye-catching object. MACRON can be customized to required heights and an anchor unit for concrete foundation is available as an accessory.
• Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-1 and VDE regulations.
• LM6 Die Cast Aluminium and Extruded Aluminium body.
• Stainless steel screws.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
• Double layer coating.
• Polycarbonate diffuser.
• Post-cured silicone gasket.
• High quality LED module and driver.
• Anodized aluminium louver.
• GFR PA6.6 Terminal block.
• Weather proof TPE grommet.
• Pre-wired with outdoor cable.
• Installation work has to be carried on according to the enclosed product manual.