This is the shielded wall light and bollard family with symmetrical light distribution.The luminaire can be operated with halogen, compact fluorescent and discharged lamps.The clear PC cover with inside louvers improve lighting quality and limit the upward emission.The body housing is made from extruded aluminium for corrosion resistant.These luminaires are designed to illuminate walkway, pathway, pointing out the obstacles in public or resident places.We supply the bollard in different height upon request to meet specific location installation.Anchor bolt kit for concrete foundation installation is available as accessory.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with IEC 60598. Electrical protection class 1. IP54/65.
• Body in orrosion resistant extrusion aluminium S6063 alloy - copper<0.1% Head components, base and wall bracket in high- pressure die-cast aluminium alloy.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• Self-extinguishing high impact resistant clear polycarbonate diffuser. with UV stabilized additive. Material from Bayer - Germany or Teijin - Japan.
• High purity anodised slanted aluminium ring louver.
• Weather proof and durable silicone gasket. Service temperature -40 to +200 C.
• All external screw is in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry for Macron-Wall Light protected by weather proof IP67 PG11 synthesized rubber grommet for H07RN-F cable 3G x1.0
Macron-Bollard come with pull-relife device.
• E27 ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For discharge/tungsten halogen lamp. T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
G24d-3 / GX24q-4 holder in PBT phosphor bronze contact from AAG Stucchi - Italy / ENEC approved.
For compact fluorescent lamp. T140 rating 2A-250V.
• Magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. 230V 50Hz tw130. For discharge lamp and B2 class for compact fluorescent lamps. Auto switch-off electronic superimposed ignitor from Helvar - Finland / ENEC approved. Ignition voltage 4.5 kV 220-240V 50-60Hz. For discharge lamp.
Power factor correction for discharge lamp from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany or from Electronicon - Germany. ENEC approved. High frequency electronic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. 220-240V 0-50-60Hz tc70 A2 EEI class. For 4 pins compact fluorescent lamp.
• 1x0.75 tinned copper silicone rubber insulated cable from CET Eletric - Italy / IMQ approved. 2kV / -60 to +180 C service temperature. Double silicone insulation ignition wire. Tinned copper condutor. Impulsive voltage 5kV.
Connector in PA6.6 nickle-plated brass insert.
600V/24A. -40 to +130 C service temperature. Cross section 4mm. VDE approved.
Macron-Wall Light come with quick connector in PA6.6 from ADELS - Germany / VDE approved. Rating 16A/250V. Service temperature up to 160 C. Tinned brass contact. Cross section 2.5mm. Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 06)