STICK is a family of cylindrical-shaped light column and wall luminaire giving symmetrical light distribution on illuminated surfaces. The recommended mounting height is between 3 – 4 meters above ground. It is operated with high power LED. STICK is assembled with anti-glare suppression louvers that direct the light downward onto the illuminated surface. Clear PMMA cover protects the lamp compartment from the ingress of dust and water. It is generally installed in walkways, gardens, parks, commercial areas and open spaces to provide the general lighting from mid-high level. Anchor unit for concrete foundation are is available.
• Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-1 and VDE regulations.
• LM6 Die Cast Aluminium and Extruded Aluminium body.
• Stainless steel screws.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
• Double layer coating.
• PMMA protective cover.
• Post-cured silicone gasket.
• High quality LED module and driver.
• Anodized aluminium louvers.
• GFR PA6.6 Terminal block.
• Weather proof grommet.
• Pole light pre-wired with outdoor cable.
• Installation work has to be carried on according to the enclosed product manual.