QUARK a family walk-over and drive-over inground uplighter with shallow housing for minimum recess depth and able to withstand loads up to 1,000kg. Designed to be used with high power LED in SMD and COB. The light distribution is available in asymmetric, bi-symmetric, narrow beam, medium beam, wide beam and elliptical beam. The color temperature is available in 2700K, 3000K and 4000K. QUARK can be installed with gel-filled IP rated connecting devices, which are available as an accessory. It can be used to illuminate plants, flagpoles, columns, walls, building facades and also architectural works and landmarks.
QUARK has to be installed in the ground together with the ground-recessed housing which bears the load pressure. The neoprene cable is pre-wired from the factory with anti-condensation kit to ensure that the humidity could not be penetrated into the luminaire. It is available in 2 sizes with fixed light output and dimmable.
• Designed, Manufactured and Tested according to IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-1, IEC 60598-2-13 and VDE regulations.
• Marine grade 316 stainless steel front cover.
• LM6 die-cast aluminium body.
• GFR polymer recess housing.
• Stainless steel screws.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
• Double layer coating.
• Safety glass cover.
• Post-cured silicone gasket.
• High quality LED module and driver.
• High efficiency reflector.
• Molded Lens from renowned manufacturer.
• M20 cable gland.
• Pre-wired with outdoor cable.
• Installation work has to be carried on according to the enclosed product manual.
• For ground recess application, the water drainage system must be tested to ensure that it is working sufficiency and efficiency.