MARANELLO is a family of large wall light and pole-top luminaires with
symmetrical low glare indirect light distribution. The light from the primary
reflector is directed upward to the top reflecting disc and the light is forced
downward in a uniform fashion onto the illuminated surface.
The recommended mounting height is between 3 – 5 metres from the ground
depending on the requirements. Available in 2 wattages utilizing high power LED light sources. MARANELLO is suitable wherever glare control is
required and is a feature piece by day or night. Its success has been both in
its design and architectural design qualities. Aluminium and galvanized steel pole, pole adaptor and anchor unit for concrete foundation are also available.
• Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-1 and VDE regulations.
• LM6 Die Cast Aluminium and Extruded Aluminium body.
• Stainless steel screws.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
• Double layer coating.
• Safety glass cover.
• Post-cured silicone gasket.
• High quality LED module and driver.
• Anodized aluminium reflector.
• GFR PA6.6 Terminal block.
• Weather proof grommet(Wall Light) or M20 cable gland(Pole Light).
• Pole light pre-wired with outdoor cable.
• Installation work has to be carried on according to the enclosed product manual.