A family of under water luminaires that is suitable to be installed in a concrete wall or mounted in ground or pool walls. Accessories include several watertight connecting devices. ACQUA is widely used to illuminate swimming pools, decorative pools, fountains and any submersible application. To avoid installation issues and add another level of safety, ACQUA is pre wired and tested in our factory and are fitted with our anti condensation device. To avoid over-heating of the luminaire body, ACQUA must be operated in a submersible state. Installation work must be carried out under national safety regulations. Relamping and maintenance work must be done out of the water and in a dry location. The installation of the remote LED driver must be carried out with enough servicing space and be housed in accordance with local standards. Misused or self-modification without factory permission can lead to end of liability and guarantee. We highly recommend that the luminaire lay out should be considered during specifying and planning processes.
• Designed, Manufactured and Tested according to IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-18 and VDE regulations.
• Marine grade 316 stainless steel body and screws.
• GFR polymer recess housing.
• Safety glass cover.
• Post-cured silicone gasket.
• High quality LED module.
• Remote driver – constant current (available separately).
• M16 cable gland.
• Pre-wired with 2x1.5mm2 cable.
• Installation work has to be carried on according to the enclosed product manual.
• To avoid over-heating, this luminaire must be used under water only.