In the past, energy-conscious customers converted lamps to T5 fluorescent tubes.
Now the next change in technology can be carried out, with further savings potential
to exploit and increase the life and quality of the light.
The series 05 high-performance LED tube system is already in the basic version
a digital, electronic ballast (DVG) and offers an optimal replacement for conventional T5 fluorescent tubes.
The unique temperature management, also using an external driver, enables safe use even under the most difficult conditions.
Areas of application:
- Offices / Medical offices
- Public buildings
- Schools & Education
- Logistics and storage areas
- Sports hall / Gym
- Car Parks
- Thanks to the external DVG, the entire system has a significantly longer service life
- Lower temperatures in the LED tube guarantee more efficient LED performance
- 120cm: wattage freely adjustable between 9.5W to 27W / lumen freely adjustable between 1415lm to 3996lm
- 150cm: wattage freely adjustable between 23W to 41.5W / lumen freely adjustable between 3470lm to 6200lm
- High efficiency up to 151lm / W (net)
- Digital light control possible via motion, presence or light sensors
- Maximum rated life
- The DVG is easily exchangeable
- LED service life:> 80,000 hours (L90B10) at 35 ° C room temperature
- LED classification according to McAdam – min. 2 SCDM or better
- Current is supplied via the G5 base of the previous T5 fitting, so installation in existing systems / fittings is possible
- No new investment in fittings required
- Continuous PCB in length, easily exchangeable
- Emergency power operation possible
- At least 84 months guarantee