Tower family is designed to provide scenic lighting in modern architectural environment.With the clean design, they are widely used to illuminate pathway, square and in many outdoor spaces.The luminaire can be operated with halogen, compact fluorescent and discharged lamps. With the opal PC diffuser, the light is distributed symmetrically and uniformly.The body housing is made from extruded aluminium for corrosion resistant. We supply the bollard in different height upon request to meet specific location installation. Anchor bolt kit for concrete foundation installation is available as accessory.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with IEC 60598. Electrical protection class 1. IP54.
• Body in corrosion resistant extrusion aluminium S6063 alloy - copper<0.1% Head components, base and wall bracket in high- pressure die-cast aluminium alloy.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• Self-extinguishing high impact resistant clear/opal polycarbonate diffuser. with UV stabilized additive. Material from Bayer - Germany or Teijin - Japan.
• Multi-layer anti glare aluminium sheet with powder coating for Tower2.
• All external screw is in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry for Tower-Wall Light protected by weather proof IP67 PG11 synthesized rubber grommet for H07RN-F cable 3G x1.0 Tower-Bollard come with pull-relife device.
• E27 ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For tungsten halogen lamp. T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
- G24d-2 / GX24d-3 holder in PBT phosphor bronze contact from AAG Stucchi - Italy / ENEC approved.
For compact fluorescent lamp. T140 rating 2A-250V.
G12 holder in ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For discharge lamp. T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
• Magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. 230V 50Hz tw130. For discharge lamp and B2 class for compact fluorescent lamps.
Auto switch-off electronic superimposed ignitor from Helvar - Finland / ENEC approved. Ignition voltage 4.5 kV 220-240V 50-60Hz. For discharge lamp.
Power factor correction for discharge lamp from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany or from Electronicon - Germany. ENEC approved.
• 1x0.75 tinned copper silicone rubber insulated cable from CET Eletric - Italy / IMQ approved. 2kV / -60 to +180 C service temperature. Connector in PA6.6 nickle-plated brass insert. 600V/24A. -40 to +130 C service temperature. Cross section 4mm. VDE approved. Tower-Wall Light come with quick connector in PA6.6 from ADELS - Germany / VDE approved. Rating 16A/250V. Service temperature up to 160 C. Tinned brass contact. Cross section 2.5mm. Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 06)