KUBIK is a robust design cube-shaped spotlight for metal halide, halogen, and LED lamp. It is available in wide range of application such as ground mounting, pole mounting and wall mounting with direct and indirect light distribution. The extensive range of color filters and glare control accessories enablKUBIK to be installed in most of the architectural works and spaces. A special designed body housing separates lamp compartment from the control gear. KUBIK spotlight is an idea to illuminate plants, sculpture, squares, buildings and space high-lights.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with international standard of general requirements IEC 60598-1 and fixed general purpose luminaires IEC 60598-2-1. Electrical protection class 2. Protection against dust and water IP66. Protection against mechanical impact IK08 on body and IK07 on optical part.
• Luminaire body housing made of high-pressure die cast aluminium alloy. Pole set profile made of extruded aluminium. Adjustable aiming unit with gradual scale. Corrosion resistance and suitable for outdoor use.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• Impact resistant safety tempered glass cover. Able to withstand the temperature up to 250°C. Glass flushes to the front cove, no accumulation of dust and water.
• Main reflector in high purity anodized aluminium.Available in many beam angle. Secondary reflector in injected GFR polymer with bone structure and fixed with white coated aluminium.
• Post-cured treated molded silicone gasket. Temperature and weather resistant. Working temperature -40°C to +200°C.
• External screws in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry protected by IP67 M20 brass nickel cable gland and/or PG11 synthesized rubber grommet. Prepare for H05RN-F / H07RN-F cable diameter 7 – 10mm.
• G12/E27 lamp holders in ceramic/liquid crystal polymer body with nickel-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe/AAG Stucchi. ENEC approved.
• Electronic control gear for HID lamp from Vossloh Schwabe/Tridonic with automatic cut-out function – ENEC approved.
• LED chips from CREE – USA. Each welded on PCB board and integrated with finned dissipater black extruded anodized aluminium. Complete module manufactured from Italy. Recommended to be used in the ambient temperature at -30°C to +30°C.
• Molded LED lens with various light distribution patterns.
• Safety extra low voltage 700mA constant current LED driver. Conform to safety standard EN61347-2-13, electromagnetic compatibility EN55015 and harmonics IEC61000-3-2.
• Tinned copper silicone rubber/teflon insulated cable from Italy – IMQ VDE approved.
• Terminal block in PA6.6 nickel plated brass insert 600V/24A – VDE approved. Working temperature -40°C to +130°C. For cable with cross section up to 2.5mm2.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 06)
White with Dark Grey - replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 21
Silver with Dark Grey - replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 22
Silver with Graphite - replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 23