HELIOS – a big wall and pole-top luminaire with symmetrical and asymmetrical indirect light distribution. The light from the primary reflector is directed upward from the lamp compartment to the top reflecting disc. Light is then pushed downward smoothly and uniformly onto the illuminated surface. The recommended mounting height is between 3 – 5 metres from the ground. It is available in powerful LED light source in 3 different wattages in 2700K, 3000K and 4000K. HELIOS is suitable to illuminate parking lots, public parks, pedestrian, squares and open areas where glare control is required. This luminaire is simply an eye-catching object dur¬ing the day and night. Aluminium and galvanized steel pole and anchor unit for concrete foundation are also available.
• Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-1 and VDE regulations.
• LM6 Die Cast Aluminium and Extruded Aluminium body.
• GFR polymer reflecting disc.
• Stainless steel screws.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
• Double layer coating.
• Safety glass cover.
• Post-cured silicone gasket.
• High quality LED module and driver.
• Anodized aluminium reflector.
• GFR PA6.6 Terminal block.
• Weather proof grommet(Wall Light) or M20 cable gland(Pole Light).
• Pole light pre-wired with outdoor cable.
Installation work has to be carried on according to the enclosed product manual.