SIGMA is a ground or ground spike mounted spotlight for PAR halogen and PAR fluorescent lamps.
Thanks to the high CRI of the halogen light source, SIGMA can be used in a variety of places; for example, illuminating the plants, woody brushed, as well as the small signboards. It is suitable to light up the object from short to medium distances. Double layer coating system ensures that it can be installed in the place where the corrosion resistant fitting is required.
- Fixture is manufactured in compliance with IEC 60598. Electrical protection class 1. IP65 for Spott/Spott-Hit and IP55 for Simple Spott.
- Housing, components, base and integral control gear box in high-pressure die-cast aluminium ADC12 alloy.
- Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
- Impact resistant transparent safety tempered glass (for Spott/Spott-Hit). Able to withstand sudden change of temperature up to 250 C.
- High purity anodised aluminium reflector 99.90% (for Spott-Hit). Available in many beam angles. Please see detail on the page.
- Weather proof and durable silicone gasket. Service temperature -40 to +200 C.
- All external screw is in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
- Cable entry protected by weather proof IP67 PG11 synthesized rubber grommet for H07RN-F cable 3G x1.0 For Spott-Hit, cable entry protected by IP67 M20 brass nickle cable gland for H07RN-F cable 3G x1.0
Cable from base to the housing is protected by IP68 PG9 cable gland.
- G12 holder in ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For discharge lamp. T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
- E27 ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For halogen Par lamp. T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
- Magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. 230V 50Hz tw130. For discharge lamp. Auto switch-off electronic superimposed ignitor from Helvar - Finland / ENEC approved.
Ignition voltage 4.5 kV 220-240V 50-60Hz. For discharge lamp.
- Power factor correction for discharge lamp from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany or from Electronicon - Germany. ENEC approved.
- Or a choice of electronic ballast from Philips - PrimaVision CDM / KEMA approved. 220-240V 50/60Hz Ignition voltage 3-5 kV. For discharge lamp.
- 1x0.75 tinned copper silicone rubber insulated cable with fiberglass braid from CET Eletric - Italy / IMQ approved. 2kV / -60 to +180 C service temperature. 3G x0.75 H05RN-F neoprene cable from Italy / IMQ approved. Connector for PAR lamp in PA6.6 nickle-plated brass insert. 600V/24A. -40 to +130 C service temperature. Cross section 2.5mm. VDE approved. Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 06)