High-bay reflector luminaires provide economical lighting for
factory buildings and warehouses. Luminaires with surface temperatures
limited to a max. of 115°C have to be specified for environments with
fire hazards from dust and fibrous materials, as in the processing of
paper, wood, straw and jute.
The high-bay reflector luminaires with armored glass shown here are
protected to IP 54 and meet these extreme requirements.
They bear the FF logo for ambient temperatures of 40°C.
Mounting height 5 - 8 m.
- Housing made of anodized extruded aluminium sections
- Bifilar suspension, length individually adjustable, hooks included in
scope of delivery
- Reflector made of highest grade aluminium, burnished and anodized
- Emergency-lighting luminaires have an extra B15 d socket for
tungsten halogen lamps, max. wattage 150W, and a separate
cable entry for connection to the emergency circuit using the
connector block provided for this purpose
- Luminaires designed for automatic electronic switchover have an
extra B15 d socket for tungsten halogen lamps,
max. wattage 150W, and a starting time bypass facility which is integrated
into the circuitry. The subsidiary lamp provides instant
backround lighting for the starting phase and for dark intervals
during the restarting time of gas-discharge lamps after short power