High-bay reflector luminaires provide economical lighting for
factory buildings and warehouses. Luminaires with surface temperatures
limited to a max. of 115°C have to be specified
for environments with fire hazards from dust and fibrous materials,
as in the processing of paper, wood, straw and jute.
The high-bay reflector luminaires with armored glass shown here
are protected to IP 54 and meet these extreme requirements.
They bear the FF logo for ambient temperatures of 40°C.
Mounting height 7.00 - 12.00 m.
- Housing made of anodized extruded aluminium sections
- Bifilar suspension, length individually adjustable, hooks
included in scope of delivery
- Reflector made of highest grade aluminium, burnished and
- Emergency-lighting luminaires have an extra B15 d socket
for tungsten halogen lamps, max. wattage 150W, and a
separate cable entry for connection to the emergency
circuit using the connector block provided for this purpose
- Luminaires designed for automatic electronic switchover
have an extra B15 d socket for tungsten halogen lamps,
max. wattage 150W, and a starting time bypass facility which
is integrated into the circuitry. The subsidiary lamp provides
instant backround lighting for the starting phase and for dark
intervals during the restarting time of gas-discharge lamps
after short power cuts.