ACQUA is the family of underwater light that is suitable to be installed in the concrete wall or to be mounted on the pool ground/wall. It is used to illuminate pool, fountain and other similar application.To avoid the over-heating on the luminaire body, ACQUA is intended to be used underwater only. The installation of these luminaires is subject to safety regulations. The fittings are hard-wired from the factory for safety purpose. Misused or any modification made on the luminaires can cause end of liability.Relamping and maintenance works must be done outside the water.Users can create lighting effect with the additional colored filters (available seperately). Appropriate place with enough space should be provided for remote transformer/driver box. We highly recommend the luminaire lay out should be considered during planning process.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with international standard of general requirement IEC 60598-1, fixed general purpose luminaires IEC 60598-2-1 and luminaires for swimming pools IEC 60598-2-18. Electrical protection class 3. IP68 - 3 meters. Impact resistance IK06 on optical cover and IK10 on body. Suitable for continuous immersion.
• Body and cover in supreme corrosion proof under water grade 316 stainless steel. Wall recess housing in glass-fiber reinforced PA6
• High purity anodised aluminium reflector 99.90%
• High quality LED module with integrated aluminium heat sink from Italy. 700mA. Available in 4 different beam angles.
• High impact resistant transparent safety tempered glass. Able to withstand sudden change of temperature up to 250° C.
• Weather proof and durable moulded silicone gasket. Service temperature -40° to +200° C.
• All external screw is in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• IP68 PG11 brass nickel cable gland for from LAPP KABEL - Germany.
• GU5.3 and GY6.35 Lamp holder in ceramic case with nickel contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. T300 rating 10/24.
B15d Lamp holder ceramic and zinc-coated steel from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. T230 rating 8/250.
• Prewired with 3 meters 2x1.5 H07RN-F under water cable from LAPP KABEL - Germany.
Anti-moisturing wiring applied. 100% in-line leakage checking
• To be operated with remote transformer/driver (available separately).
• Full body polish finished.