HELIOS is the wall-mount and pole-top luminaire with asymmetrical indirect light distribution.It is operating with ceramic discharged lamp in 3 wattages. The recommended mounting height is between 3000 - 5000 mm.The light source is directed upward by primary reflector and redirected downward by white reflecting disc. The ground surface is illuminated with smooth and uniform light distribution.HELIOS is suitable to light up the places like square, open area and street where the specific environment accept no glare. Anchor bolt kit for ground installation are available as accessory.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with international standard of general requirements IEC 60598-1 and fixed general purpose luminaires IEC 60598-2-1. Electrical protection class1. Protection against dust and water IP65. Protection against mechanical impact IK09 on body and IK08 on optical part.
• Luminaire housing made of high-pressure die cast aluminium alloy. Pole and extension bracket made of extruded aluminium. Corrosion resistance and suitable for outdoor use.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• Impact resistant safety tempered glass cover. Able to withstand the temperature up to 250°C. Glass flushes to the top cove, no accumulation of dust and water.
• Primary reflector in high purity anodized aluminium. Secondary reflector in injected GFR polymer with bone structure and fixed wit white coated aluminium.
• Post-cured treated molded silicone gasket. Temperature and weather resistant. Working temperature -40°C to +200°C.
• External screws in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry protected by IP67 M20 brass nickel cable gland and/or PG11 synthesized rubber grommet. Prepare for H05RN-F / H07RN-F cable diameter 7 – 10mm.
• G12 lamp holders in ceramic/liquid crystal polymer body with nickel-coated contact from AAG Stucchi. ENEC approved.
• Conventional control gear for HID lamp; 1).vacuum impregnated magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe – ENEC approved, 2).electronic ignitor with automatic cut-out function from Vossloh Schwabe – ENEC approved, 3).aluminium case capacitor with over pressure safety device from ITALFARAD – ENEC approved.
• Tinned copper silicone rubber insulated cable from Italy – IMQ/VDE approved.
• Terminal block in PA6.6 nickel plated brass insert 600V/24A – VDE approved. Working temperature -40°C to +130°C. For cable with cross section up to 2.5mm2. Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 06)