Recessed luminaire for sportshalls EBR ...
Recessed luminaire, ball-proof, for fitting with T26 / T16 fluorescent lamps. Luminaire housing in white powder coated steel, colour similar to RAL 9016. End caps with additional break-outs for cables or through wiring. For wide light distribution, head reflectors in high-reflectance matt anodized super-purity aluminium with silver coating can be retrofitted in luminaire types EBR ... T/TGI/AT/ATGI.
• With dimmable electronic DALI ballast (EVG-DALI), warm start lamps, 220-240 Volt, 0/50-60 Hz and internal connector block.
• With electronic ballast (EVG), warm start lamps,
220-240 Volt, 0/50-60 Hz and internal connector block.
Prepared for integration in different ceiling systems. Ceiling and pendant mounting using suitable fixing kits (accessory). For compensation in case of uneven ceilings, if more than 3x36 Watts are used a 6-point fixing can be used. Ball resistant pendant mounting
of the 2, 3 and 4-lamp luminaires is only possible with 4-point fixing on two lengths of trunking.
Note regarding wiring:
Generally all lamps are wired to L1.
• Luminaires 418: Operation with a 4-lamp EVG
• In 3-lamp luminaires, the outer lamps are operated via a twin lamp EVG and the central lamp by a separate single lamp EVG.
• In 4-lamp luminaires, the outer and the central lamp are each operated via a twin lamp EVG.
• Other wiring arrangements are available on request.
Note "ball resistant":
RIDI luminaires with this sign are produced to the appropriate mechanical and photometric standards demanded for sports hall lighting. They comply with ball-resistant safety requirements according to DIN 18032, part 3 and have been tested for that purpose by the MPA in Stuttgart.
EBR ... AT, IP 20
Ball resistant to DIN 18032. Aluminium mirror louvre with patented catches made of matt anodised pure aluminium with profiled, specular anodised cross vanes. Reinforced with circular rods.