EPSYLON is the post-top and wall-mount luminaire with symmetrical light distribution.The recommended mounting height is between 3000 - 5000 mm. The PMMA diffuser is used in these luminaires to ensure that they will not get yellowing in short time. It is equipped with prismatic or opal diffuser. With the opal diffuser, the light distribution is soft and uniform. The prismatic diffuser gives broad spread light emission.It is designed to illuminate public park, car park, walkway, pedestrain where general lighting is required.It is operating with discharged lamps in various wattages. Anchor bolt kit and root mount kit for ground installation are available as accessory.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with IEC 60598 Electrical protection class 1. IP54
• Head components and wall bracket in high-pressure die-cast aluminium alloy. Top cover in thick spun aluminium. Other component in corrosion resistant extrusion aluminium S6063 alloy - copper<0.1%
• Pole and ground installation unit are available seperately. Suitable for pole top 76 mm.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• UV stabilized high heat resistant prismatic / opal PMMA diffuser Material from Mitsubishi - Japan.
• Anodised aluminium reflector plate.
• Weather proof and durable silicone gasket. Service temperature -40 to +200 C.
• All external screw is in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry for Epsylon-Wall Light protected by weather proof IP67 PG11 synthesized rubber grommet for H07RN-F cable 3G x1.0
Epsylon-Post Top come with pull-relife device.
• E27 / E40 ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For discharge/tungsten halogen lamp. T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
GX24q-4 holder in PBT phosphor bronze contact from AAG Stucchi - Italy / ENEC approved. For compact fluorescent lamp. T140 rating 2A-250V.
• Magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. 230V 50Hz tw130 for discharge lamp.
Auto switch-off electronic superimposed ignitor from Helvar - Finland / ENEC approved. Ignition voltage 4.5 kV 220-240V 50-60Hz. For discharge lamp.
Power factor correction for discharge lamp from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany or from Electronicon - Germany. ENEC approved. High frequency electronic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved.
220-240V 0-50-60Hz tc70 A2 EEI class. For 4 pins compact fluorescent lamp.
• 1x0.75 tinned copper silicone rubber insulated cable from CET Eletric - Italy / IMQ approved. 2kV / -60 to +180 C service temperature. Double silicone insulation ignition wire. Tinned copper condutor. Impulsive voltage 5kV.
Connector in PA6.6 nickle-plated brass insert. 600V/24A. -40 to +130 C service temperature. Cross section 6mm. VDE approved.
Epsylon-Wall Light come with quick connector in PA6.6 from ADELS - Germany / VDE approved.
• Rating 16A/250V. Service temperature up to 160 C. Tinned brass contact. Cross section 2.5mm Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 06)