Pendant luminaire VOLAR
Pendant mounted luminaire for pendant and ceiling mounting. Sweeping translucent side elements with internal longitudinal prisms and satinised surface, made of UV-stabilised PMMA. End elements translucent, made of UV-stabilised PC, covered by a white powder coated steel inlay with backlit logo. Internal functional unit with surface mounted EVG housing, both white powder coated. Prefitted lamp Aura Supreme HO Long Life T16/..., light colour 830 / 840. Pre-burned for 100 h in dimmable models.
• With dimmable electronic DALI ballast (EVG-DALI), warm start lamps, 220-240 Volt, 0/50-60 Hz and internal connector block.
• With electronic ballast (EVG), warm start lamps,
220-240 Volt, 0/50-60 Hz and internal connector block.
Pendant mounting using a variety of wire pendants, with or without canopy. Ceiling mounting using ceiling fixture VOLAR-DB (stackable).
Wide scope is offered for individualization of luminaires:
• Colour strips for sliding into the longitudinal sides
• Reflectors top or bottom for sliding into side components, perforated or closed (on request).
• Colour films top or bottom, for sliding into side components (on request).
• Steel insert in the end caps with backlit company logo (on request).
VOLAR 1.. OS
Direct distribution luminaire with a slight indirect component. End panels backlit through functional sheet metal elements perforated along the longitudinal sides. Opal extruded plastic cover in
UV stabilised PMMA, with satinised surface.