RAY is the post-top and wall-mount luminaire with symmetrical light distribution.The recommended mounting height is between 3000 - 5000 mm. It is equipped with aluminium ring louvers for glare suppression and the top reflecting disc directs the light downward. The PC lens cover protects it from the ingression of dust and water.RAY is good for illuminating square, park, driveway and other public places. It is operating with compact fluorescent lamps and discharged lamps.Anchor bolt kit and root mount kit for ground installation are available as accessory.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with IEC 60598. Electrical protection class 1. IP54
• Head components and wall bracket in high-pressure die-cast aluminium alloy. Other component in corrosion resistant extrusion aluminium S6063 alloy - copper<0.1%
• Pole and ground installation unit are available seperately. Suitable for pole top 105 mm. Special pole-entry on the luminaire for other pole size can be made upon request.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• Self-extinguishing high impact resistant clear with partly prismatic polycarbonate diffuser with UV stabilized additive. Material from Bayer - Germany or Teijin - Japan.
• Corrosion resistant powder coated aluminium reflecting plate.
• High purity anodised slanted aluminium ring louver.
• Weather proof and durable silicone gasket. Service temperature -40 to +200 C.
• All external screw is in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry for Ray-Wall Light protected by weather proof IP67 PG11 synthesized rubber grommet for H07RN-F cable 3G x1.0 Ray-Post Top come with pull-relife device.
• E27 ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany ENEC approved. For discharge/tungsten halogen lamp. T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
GX24q-4 holder in PBT phosphor bronze contact from AAG Stucchi Italy / ENEC approved. For compact fluorescent lamp. T140 rating 2A-250V.
• Magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. 230V 50Hz tw130. For discharge lamp. Auto switch-off electronic superimposed ignitor from Helvar - Finland ENEC approved. Ignition voltage 4.5 kV 220-240V 50-60Hz for discharge lamp.
Power factor correction for discharge lamp from Vossloh Schwabe- Germany or from Electronicon - Germany. ENEC approved. High frequency electronic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany ENEC approved.
220-240V 0-50-60Hz tc70 A2 EEI class. For 4 pins compact fluorescent lamp.
• 1x0.75 tinned copper silicone rubber insulated cable from CET Eletric - Italy / IMQ approved. 2kV / -60 to +180 C service temperature. Double silicone insulation ignition wire. Tinned copper condutor. Impulsive voltage 5kV.
Connector in PA6.6 nickle-plated brass insert. 600V/24A. -40 to +130 C
service temperature. Cross section 6mm. VDE approved.
Ray-Wall Light come with quick connector in PA6.6 from ADELS - Germany / VDE approved. Rating 16A/250V. Service temperature up to 160 C. Tinned brass contact. Cross section 2.5mm. Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 06)