The cone-shaped post-top and wall-mount luminaire with different light shield units and different light distribution. The recommended mounting height is between 3000 - 5000 mm.
CONE1 is equipped with slanted glare shield louvers which direct light downward on the illuminated area.CONE2 is equipped with glare suppression opal glass which gives broad spread light emiision.
CONE3 is equipped with anodized cone-shaped reflector which provides sharp light downward onto the surface without emiting the light above horizontal line.
The PMMA diffuser is used in these luminaires to ensure that they will not get yellowing in short time.They are generally used to illuminate pathway, driveway, square, commercial area and also the public area. It is operating with compact fluorescent lamps and discharged lamps.
Anchor bolt kit and root mount kit for ground installation are available as accessory.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with IEC 60598
Electrical protection class 1. IP54
• Head components in corrosion resistant cast and spun aluminium.
Other component in corrosion resistant extrusion aluminium S6063 alloy - copper<0.1% and high-pressure die cast aluminium alloy.
• Pole and ground installation unit are available seperately.
Special pole-entry on the luminaire for other pole size can be made upon request.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and top coated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• UV stabilized high heat resistant clear with partly prismatic PMMA diffuser Material from Mitsubishi - Japan.
• Anodised aluminium reflector on top.
• Sandblast anodised slanted aluminium ring louver (for Cone1).
Blown opal glass for glare suppression (for Cone2).
Cone-shaped anodised aluminium reflector (for Cone3).
• All external screw is in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry for Cone-Wall Light protected by weather proof IP67 PG11 synthesized rubber grommet for H07RN-F cable 3G x1.0 Cone-Post Top come with pull-relife device.
• E27 ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For discharge/tungsten halogen lamp.
T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
• G12 holder in ceramic nickle-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. For discharge lamp.
T270 rating 4/250/5kV.
GX24q-4 holder in PBT phosphor bronze contact from AAG Stucchi - Italy / ENEC approved.
For compact fluorescent lamp. T140 rating 2A-250V.
• Magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved. 230V 50Hz tw130. For discharge lamp.
Auto switch-off electronic superimposed ignitor from Helvar - Finland / ENEC approved. Ignition voltage 4.5 kV 220-240V 50-60Hz for discharge lamp.
Power factor correction for discharge lamp from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany or from Electronicon - Germany.
ENEC approved. High frequency electronic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe - Germany / ENEC approved.
220-240V 0-50-60Hz tc70 A2 EEI class. For 4 pins compact fluorescent lamp.
• 1x0.75 tinned copper silicone rubber insulated cable from CET Eletric - Italy / IMQ approved. 2kV / -60 to +180 C service temperature.
Double silicone insulation ignition wire. Tinned copper condutor. Impulsive voltage 5kV.
Connector in PA6.6 nickle-plated brass insert. 600V/24A. -40 to +130 C service temperature. Cross section 6mm. VDE approved.
Cone-Wall Light come with quick connector in PA6.6 from ADELS - Germany / VDE approved.
Rating 16A/250V. Service temperature up to 160 C.
Tinned brass contact. Cross section 2.5mm. Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits on ordering code with 06)