Round spotlight in compact design. Underside of the housing features decorative elliptically offset styling. Housing and reflector base in white powder coated die cast aluminium, colour similar to RAL 9016, or silver, colour similar to RAL9006.
• Models with GU6,5 and G12 base with reflector unit comprising reflector with crimp-mounted safety glass disc, held in the base by a bayonet spring. Lamp changing by toolless removal of the reflector above lamp allows an extremely narrow reflector throat around the lamp for optimum efficiency.
• Models with GX10 and GU10 base, toolless lamp change using a bayonet fixture in the base.
The spotlight rotates around the 3-circuit universal trunking adapter. The reflector swivels at the base to the housing. There are three reflector types available for different fields of application:
• In the case of spotlights with a G12 base the beam angles are 36° flood (-F), 24° medium (-M) and 12° spot (-S) characteristic.
• In the case of spotlights with GU6.5 base, the beam angles are 10° (-S), 20° (-H) and 30° (-F).
• For spotlights with GX10 and GU10 basis, various reflector lamps are available from lamp manufacturers with different beam angles.
Various filters and honeycomb louvres for retrofitting (not possible when fitted with HIPAR with GX10 bse or QPAR with GU10 base).
With electronic ballast (EVG), 220-240 Volt, 0/50-60 Hz und 3-phase trunking adapter with phase selection. Models with GU10 base without EVG, as designed for high-voltage halogen lamps.
On 3-circit lighting tracks or spot outlet STS-NA-...
Large size spotlight for high-pressure discharge lamps with G12 base up to 70 Watt.