The ground / wall spotlights with mounting base for permanent installation. SONIC spotlight is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. They are available in 3 sizes with choice of 5 different colors. The additional earth spike is available for portable or temporary use.An adjustable aiming unit with scale enables accurate setting. These spotlights are widely used to illuminate plants, woody brushes, as well as signboards and other lighting tasks. They are suitable to light up the object from short to medium distance with choices of beam angles, they must be selected upon desired lighting level and effect. Color lens and spread lens are also available as an accessory where additional lighting effect is needed. The integral magnetic / electronic control gear are available for discharge lamp.
• Fixture is manufactured in compliance with international standard
of general requirements IEC 60598-1 and fixed general purpose
luminiaires IEC 60598-2-1. Electrical protection class1.
Protection against dust and water IP65.
Protection against mechanical impact IK08 on body and IK07 on optical part.
• Luminaire body housing made of high-pressure die cast aluminium alloy. Pole setprofile and stand made of extruded aluminium.
Adjustable aiming unit with gradual scale. Corrosion resistance and suitable for outdoor use.
• Nano Ceramic surface conversion, resistant to corrosive environment. Luminiare primarily coated with epoxy resin and topcoated with UV stabilized polyester powder and cured in digital temperature controlled chamber at 200°C.
• Impact resistant safety tempered glass cover. Able to with stand the temperature up to 250 ํC. Glass flushes to the front cover, no accumulation of dust and water.
• Main reflector in high purity anodized aluminium. Available in many beam angle. Secondary reflector in injected GFR polymer with bone structure and fixed with white coated aluminium.
• Post-cured treated molded silicone gasket. Temperature and weather resistant. Working temperature -40°C to +200°C.
• External screws in 316 stainless steel with silicone grease dipping.
• Cable entry protected by IP67 M20 brass nickel cable gland and/or PG11 synthesized rubber grommet. Prepare for H05RN-F / H07RN-F cable diameter 7 – 10mm.
• G12/GY6.35/E27 lamp holders in ceramic/liquid crystal polymer body with nickel-coated contact from Vossloh Schwabe/AAG Stucchi/EMC Colosio. ENEC approved.
• Conventional control gear for HID lamp; 1).vacuum impregnated magnetic ballast from Vossloh Schwabe – ENEC approved, 2).electronic ignitor with automatic cut-out function from Vossloh Schwabe – ENEC approved, 3).aluminium case capacitor with over pressure safety device from ITALFARAD – ENEC approved.
• Electronic control gear for HID lamp from TRIDONIC / PHILIPS / VOSSLOH SCHWABE with automatic cut-out function – ENEC approved.
• Electronic transformer from OSRAM for low voltage halogen lamp.
• LED chips from CREE – USA. Each welded on PCB board and integrated with finned dissipater black extruded anodized aluminium. Complete module manufactured from Italy. Recommended to be used in the ambient temperature at -30°C to +30°C.
• Molded LED lens with various light distribution patterns.
• Safety extra low voltage 700mA constant current LED driver. Conform to safety standard EN61347-2-13, electromagnetic compatibility EN55015 and harmonics IEC61000-3-2.
• Tinned copper silicone rubber/Teflon insulated cable from Italy – IMQ/VDE approved.
• Terminal block in PA6.6 nickel plated brass insert 600V/24A – VDE approved. Working temperature -40°C to +130°C. For cable with cross section up to 2.5mm2. Wiring provided with earth connection.
Black - RAL9005 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 01)
Graphite - RAL7016 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 02)
Dark Grey - RAL7037 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 03)
Aluminium Silver - RAL9006 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 04)
White - RAL9010 (replace last 2 digits of ordering code with 06)