• Recessed round LED luminaire with radial light emission for outdoor
installation. Two sizes available.
• Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure. EN AB 47100 alloy (low
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The low copper
Aluminium alloy is painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with
excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer
of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The
entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components
which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid
washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised
water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion
treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• Light emission: one emission, two opposite emissions, four emissions
• Transparent borosilicate glass and moulded silicone gaskets.
• Protection Rating: IP67
• In compliance with EN60598-1 standards
• Class of insulation: II ; 24V version: III
• Installation: the luminaire is equipped with a watertight M12 connector
providing optimal insulation against water ingress and quick connection
to the wiring unit (supplied with the luminaire as a remote IP67 Kit with
electronic power supply). Installation requires a dedicated box (to be
ordered separately). For ground installation it is important to provide a
proper gravel layer or drain system (>300mm) to ensure good drainage
and avoid water stagnation. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible
cables assuring the watertightness of the cable gland. Kamino 24V
is equipped with a dc/dc highly efficient resin-coated converter that
removes electromagnetic interference and allows parallel wiring. Kamino
is protected against polarity reversal and sudden voltage peak.
• We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree
greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.