Ground recessed round LED luminaire for installation outdoor (walk over
and drive over). Three sizes available.
• Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure and heat sink. EN AB 47100
alloy (low copper content). AISI 316L stainless steel outer frame.
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The low copper
Aluminium alloy is painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with
excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer
of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The
entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components
which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid
washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised
water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion
treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• Fully adjustable optic available in different configurations (Power LED, CoB
• Tempered transparent glass with silkscreen border.
• Protection Rating: IP67
• In compliance with EN60598-1 standards
• Class of insulation: II
• Installation: Naboo is equipped with a watertight M12 connector providing
optimal insulation against water ingress and quick connection to the wiring
unit (supplied with the luminaire as a remote IP67 Kit with electronic power
supply). Installation requires a dedicated box (to be ordered separately). It
is important to provide a proper gravel layer or drain system (>300mm) to
ensure good drainage and avoid water stagnation. Outdoor use requires
suitable flexible cables assuring the watertightness of the cable gland
• We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree
greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.