• Recessed luminaire for outdoor installation in wall, ceiling or floor.
• Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper
content) available in round and square version.
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The low copper
Aluminium alloy is painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with
excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer
of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The
entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components
which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid
washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised
water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion
treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• The luminaire is composed of a wiring unit connected to an emitting unit
with different designs: only glass-round and square; anodized aluminium
frame-only round. The glass is fixed to the aluminium structure through a
robitic gluing system.
• Tempered transparent or sandblasted glass.