Linear LED luminaire for installation outdoor (wall and ceiling)
• Configuration: die-cast aluminium closing ends, EN AB 47100 alloy
(low copper content), extruded aluminium structure and zinc coated
steel fixing brackets (80mm or 200mm).
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The alluminium
parts are painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder
(with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second
finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and
atmospheric agents).The entire painting process of the aluminium
fitting starts from components which have been sand-blasted in
advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence
of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the
surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove
any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment
is done to protect against rusting.
• The electrical components are installed on a removable frame
accessible by unscrewing the aluminium closing ends.
• Adjustable light emission on the horizontal axis.
• Tempered transparent extra-clear glass with silkscreen border. The
glass is fixed to the aluminium structure through a robotic gluing
• Protection Rating: IP65
• In compliance with EN60598-1 standards
• Class of insulation: I ; RGB: III
• Installation: The luminaire is equipped with two M16 cableglands, one
is pre-wired with a piece of neoprene cable (approx.500mm) for a fast
connection to the mains and the other is closed with a removable cap.
• We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection
degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.