Outdoor LED luminaire for installation on wall or on pole (ø76mm and
• Configuration: extruded aluminium structure with die-casting closing ends.
EN AB 47100 alloy (low copper content).
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The low copper
Aluminium alloy is painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with
excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer
of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The
entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components
which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid
washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised
water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion
treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• Tempered extra-clear glass diffuser with silkscreen border. The glass is
fixed through a robotic gluing system.
• Protection Rating: IP65
• In compliance with EN60598-1 standards
• Class of insulation: I
• Installation: the luminaire is equipped with one M20x1,5 cable gland and a
piece of neoprene cable (approx. 500mm)