• Adjustable LED luminaire for outdoor installation on ceiling, wall and
• Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure. EN AB 47100 alloy (low copper
content) and AISI 316L stainless steel fixing bracket
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The low copper
Aluminium alloy is painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with
excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer
of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The
entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components
which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid
washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised
water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion
treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• The luminaire has three connected parts: wiring unit (silicone gasket), heat
sink and emitting unit (silicone glue). A graduated fixing plate allows a
precise adjustment of the emitting unit.
• Tempered transparent extra clear glass diffuser with silkscreen border. The
glass is fixed through a robotic gluing system.
• Protection Rating: IP66
• In compliance with EN60598-1 standards
• Class of insulation: I
• Installation: the luminaire is equipped with one M16 (Spock 75, 95) or M20
(Spock130) nickel plated brass cable gland and a piece of neoprene cable
(approx. 1m) for an easy-to-make connection.
• We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree
greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.