• Square spotlight for outdoor installation on wall, ground or ceiling.
• Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure. EN AB-47100 alloy (low
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The low copper
Aluminium alloy is painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with
excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer
of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The
entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components
which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid
washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised
water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion
treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• The wiring unit and the emitting unit are connected through a pivot
allowing rotation around the horizontal and the vertical axis.
• Tempered transparent (wit solkscreen border) glass fixed
to the aluminium structure through a robotic gluing system. The pivot has
a graduated disk and a stainless steel screw to set the position of the
emitting unit along the vertical axis, while the horizontal adjustment is
based on a self-locking mechanism. Installation on wall through a stainless
steel fixing plate.