• Pole top luminaire for installation on pole or wall (by a wall mounting
• Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure. EN AB-47100 alloy (low
• The top cover in pre-galvanized sheet is secured to the housing by four
extruded aluminium bracket.
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The aluminium
components are painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with
excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer
of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The
entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components
which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid
washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised
water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion
treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• The internal part of the top cover is painted in white for an enhanced light
• Lamp housing in clear or opal acrylic 3mm thick. Silicone gaskets.