Recessed round LED luminaire for installation outdoor (ceiling)
• Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB 47100 alloy (low copper
content). AISI 316L stainless steel outer frame.
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The low copper
Aluminium alloy is painted with a double coat using powders which are
complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with
excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer
of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The
entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components
which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid
washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised
water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion
treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• Textured glass with silkscreen border fixed to the aluminium structure
through a robotic gluing system.
• Protection Rating: IP66
• In compliance with EN60598-1 standards
• Class of insulation: II; version 230V: I
• Installation: All versions with LED module for direct connection to 230V are
equipped with a piece of cable. We recommend the use of a connection
system with a protection degree ≥ to the protection degree of the luminaire.
All versions with wiring Kit are equipped with a watertight M12 connector
providing optimal insulation against water ingress and quick connection
to the wiring unit (supplied with the luminaire as a remote IP67 Kit with
electronic power supply)